You may use the Platform only if you can form a binding contract with Sulif, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations. If you are a Student, you represent that you should be over the age of thirteen (13) years old. If you are a Student over the Minimum Age, but under the legal age of majority, you may not use the Platform unless your parent or legal guardian has provided Sulif verifiable consent and
agreed to this Agreement. If you are a Tutor, you represent that you are over the age of 18. If Sulif has previously prohibited you from accessing or using the Platform, you are not permitted to access or use the Platform.
2. Data Privacy
Sulif can make modifications/changes at any time. Those changes will be applicable to the existing users after Sulif providing the notice of changes either through the platform user interface or sent to the email address associated with your User account. If the user provides a writer notice that you do not accept a proposed change or decline to agree to the modification, Sulif has the right to terminate this agreement and your use of platform.
4. Account Registration and Use
Student Registration: The Platform allows Students to request and engage in a video chat session with a Tutor for purposes of learning and practicing conversation skills in the language of the available choice in website. To access a Session in our Tutoring Services, you must register and create an account through the Platform. Registration may require you to: (i)Provide the first name and last name of the student create a unique user name and password, (i) provide an e-mail address, (iii) indicate your current country of domicile, (iv) indicate the time zone, and (v) add the password and confirm the password. After agreeing the terms and conditions of Sulif, you can create the account. Once by clicking on the create account menu, a confirmation pin will be sent to the email. Enter the pin number and the success page will be shown. Then it will be redirected to the login page in which, just enter the email id and password and the student can log in to the sulif account. Note that Sulif does not have access to your payment card information, as we use a third-party payment processor to receive and process payments. Tutor Registration: To use the Platform and offer tutoring services to Students, Tutors must register and create an account through the website. As part of the registration process, we may require a Tutor to: (i) create a unique user name and password, (ii) provide an e-mail address, (iii) indicate Tutor’s current country of domicile, (iv) indicate Tutor's native language, (v) indicate the language for which Tutor wishes to conduct the Services, (vi) indicate Tutor’s gender, (vi) indicate Tutor’s PayPal account, and (vii) indicate that Tutor is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
Steps for Tutor Registration
Enter the email id and enter the password which the tutor assigned and reenter the password.Select the course which the tutor wishes to teach and add mobile number, country name, time zone, profession, teaching experience, education, their interests, spoken language and dynamic tutoring features. After that submit an introduction live video and this in turn shows a success page. Once the admin approves all the above criteria’s, the tutor can open.
You agree that the information you provide, at all times, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept confidential, accurate and up-to-date at all times.
When you register, you are asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure then, you will immediately notify Sulif. You may be liable for the losses incurred by Sulif or others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
Except as provided herein, Sulif accounts may only be used by the User who registered for that account. Minutes purchased by a Student may only be used by that Student in that Student’s account. You agree not to share the user name and password or otherwise permit any other person to access or use your Sulif account. Under no circumstances may a Tutor allow other individuals to use the Tutor’s account to perform any Services. The teacher or tutor cannot use the Sulif platform for selling products or making a deal or a private deal between the tutor and student. The teacher and student should not be engaged in any any unfare dealing through the sulif platform. Sulif platform should only be used for the purpose for which the platform is created, for tutoring only and if found any illegal activities, sulif has all the rights to take action against the tutor and student.
5. Rules and Prohibitions
You may not:
- Use of the Platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement;
- Using the Platform in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of the Platform;
- intentionally interfering or damaging the operation of the Platform, or any User’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Platform, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt of interfering with the proper working of the Platform or any activities conducted on the Platform;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Platform;
- utilize any trademark, logo, or other Sulif materials without our express written consent, including through framing techniques or in meta tags of “hidden text”;
- modify the Platform in any manner or form, or use modified versions of the Platform, including (without limitation) for obtaining unauthorized access to the Platform;
- create more than one account, use another person’s account without authorization, impersonate any person or entity; or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Platform;
- in any way violate any copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights;
- engage in conduct or post content that is libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, obscene, offensive, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), or otherwise violates any law or right of Sulif or any third party;
- share other people's private or personally identifiable information without their express authorization and permission;
6. User Content
We will allow you to submit, post, upload, publish, transfer and provide available information, text, graphics, photograph, audio, video postings, its reviews, designs and other materials on the Platform that may or may not be viewable by new users. You can retain ownership of all intellectual property rights you have in the User Content you posted on the Platform. You should make it clear that sulif is not responsible for User Content, and that by the usage of the Platform, you may be exposed to User Content from other users that is offensive. For reporting any unfares activities, please e-mail Sulif at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also note that User Content may contain
inaccuracies. Sulif has the right in its sole discretion to disable access to any User Content from the Platform by terminating your account at any time, or pursue any other remedy available under law if you post any User Content that violates this Agreement or we consider to be objectionable for any reason. You agree that Sulif has the right to monitor User Content, and it remains your complete responsibility to monitor your User Content to ensure that the User Content is precise and accurate with your representation to the agreement. Sulif has complete right to access, read and disclose any form of information which is believed to be necessary like (i) satisfy any applicable law, legal process (ii) detect and prevent fraud, security or technical issues, (iii) responding to User support requests and (iv) protect the rights and safety of Sulif, its Users and the public.
7. Tutor Availability and Tutor Quality
Sessions are subject to Tutor availability only, and Sulif does not guarantee that any particular tutor will be available at any given time.
You acknowledge that Sulif has no duty to verify any stated credentials, experience or qualifications of any Tutor, and that Sulif does not conduct any screening of Tutors other than as expressly set forth in this Section which is mentioned above. If you wish to submit a complaint regarding any Tutor, please contact Sulif at email@example.com. Users are responsible for their communications or other interactions with other Users on the Platform. Sulif has the right, but has no obligation to monitor disagreements between Users, including between Students and Tutors.
8. Payments on the Platform
Students pay for Tutoring Services by the minute or through a payment plan as described in mobile app or website. Payment will occur through a third-party payment system. All payment terms and conditions are governed by your applicable agreements with the third-party payment system, as applicable.
The student who has registered can purchase a payment plan which is assigned in the website as per the convinence of the user. A designated amount will be charged to a Student account on a particular month either monthly, quarterly or yearly as selected by the user.
Purchased minutes are non-refundable, and minutes used for a Session are non-creditable. Refund requests will be evaluated by the third-party payment system or Sulif. If you feel you have been charged in error, please contact Sulif at (firstname.lastname@example.org). A refund request must be received by Sulif within thirty (30) days of the charge in order to be considered.
If you pay Tutors through purchased minutes, you will be charged per minute of the Session as each minute is used. If you run out of purchased minutes prior to a Session ending, the Session will terminate and you will be prompted to purchase more minutes to continue the section.
Use of the Apps may require usage of data services provided by your wireless service carrier. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for data usage fees and any other fees that your wireless service carrier may charge in connection with your use of the Apps.
9. Apple iOS
If you access our Platform using a mobile application that you download, access and/or use and that runs on Apple’s iOS operating system (an “iOS App”), you acknowledge and agree that:
- the iOS App may only be accessed and used on a device owned or controlled by you and using Apple’s iOS operating system;
- the terms of this Agreement are between you and Sulif, and not with Apple;
- Apple has no obligation at all to provide any support or maintenance services in relation to the iOS App, and if you have any maintenance or support questions in relation to the iOS App, please contact Sulif, not Apple;
- except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement, any claims relating to the possession or use of the iOS App are between you and Sulif (and not between you, or anyone else, and Apple);
- in the event of any claim by a third party that your possession or use (in accordance with this Agreement) of the iOS App infringes any intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible or liable to you in relation to that claim; and
- although this Agreement entered into between you and Sulif (and not Apple), Apple, as a third-party beneficiary under this Agreement, will have the right to enforce these terms against you.
10. Google App.
If you access our Platform on a mobile application that you download, access, and/or use from the Google Play Store (“Google-Sourced Software”): (i) you acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Sulif only, and not with Google, Inc. (“Google”); (ii) your use of Google-Sourced Software must comply with Google’s then-current Google Play Store Terms of Service; (iii) Google is only a provider of the Google Play Store where you obtained the Google-Sourced Software; (iv) Sulif, and not Google, is solely responsible for its Google-Sourced Software; (v) Google has no obligation or liability to you with respect to Google-Sourced Software or this Agreement; and (vi) you acknowledge and agree that Google is a third-party beneficiary to this Agreement as it relates to Sulif’s Google-Sourced Software.