If you access our Platform using a mobile application that you download, access and/or use and that runs on Apple’s iOS operating system (an “iOS App”), you acknowledge and agree that:
- the iOS App may only be accessed and used on a device owned or controlled by you and using Apple’s iOS operating system;
- the terms of this Agreement are between you and Sulif, and not with Apple;
- Apple has no obligation at all to provide any support or maintenance services in relation to the iOS App, and if you have any maintenance or support questions in relation to the iOS App, please contact Sulif, not Apple;
- except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement, any claims relating to the possession or use of the iOS App are between you and Sulif (and not between you, or anyone else, and Apple);
- in the event of any claim by a third party that your possession or use (in accordance with this Agreement) of the iOS App infringes any intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible or liable to you in relation to that claim; and
- although this Agreement entered into between you and Sulif (and not Apple), Apple, as a third-party beneficiary under this Agreement, will have the right to enforce these terms against you.