Welcome to Sulif online. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
Information we collect
For fulfilling some of the features of website and application, you must provide some of the information. This information is mandatory and if you fail to provide the information you will be ineligible to use our information.
Information you provide directly to us include:
• Your use of our Services, e.g. when you register for an account or use the tutoring services we offer.
• Your purchase or use of our Services, such as when you engage with a tutor or student on our Services;
• Your subscription to newsletters;
• Your requests for support and/or technical assistance; The information you provide directly to us may concern you or others and may include, but is not limited to:
• Account Registration and Contact Information: We may collect information from you when you sign up for an account with us. That information may include, First name, Last name, Email Id , Mobile number Country, timezone, password, and other information you provide.
• Payment and Financial Information: We or our service providers may collect payment information from you, such as payment card number, expiration date, billing address, and payment account name.
• Demographic Information: We may collect your demographic information such as your country of residence, time zone, and language(s) spoken.
Information we collect automatically
How We Use the Information We Collect
• To provide you with the Services, including to register you for an account, enable tutoring sessions, and process transactions;
• To respond to your questions or inquiries, including to provide support and troubleshooting assistance;
• To communicate with you, including to communicate with you about your account, inquiries, our company, and related news, as well as to send you promotional emails, surveys, newsletters, or notifications;
• To manage and remember your preferences and customize the Services;
• To analyze and improve the Services or any other products and services we provide;
• To verify your identity;
• To prevent fraud and enforce our legal terms; and
• To administer and troubleshoot the Services.
With whom and why we share information
• Service Providers: We provide access to or share your information with select vendors who perform services on our behalf. They provide a variety of services to us, including data storage, analytics, billing, marketing, product content and features, customer service, data storage, security, fraud prevention, and legal services.
• Business Transfer: We may share or disclose certain information, in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Online Analytics and Advertising
We may use third-party web analytics services on the Services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the “Information we collect automatically” section above to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services.
Security of Information
We implement security measures to protect your information. It is important that you protect and maintain the security of your account credentials and you need to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. Please understand that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Consent to transfer
Our computer systems are currently based in Kuwait, so your personal information will be processed by us in the Kiuwait, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world.
Profile Information and Accounts: If you have an account on our Services, you can access and edit the information you provided to us through individual settings in the Services. If you want to terminate your account, please request account termination through settings in the Services or by emailing email@example.com.